ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited – April 2021
Absolute Clarity & Calibration has been accredited to the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Calibration Laboratories – A2LA Cert #6140.01.
Absolute Clarity & Calibration’s quality system is also compliant to the requirements set forth for the M & TE sections (Measurement & Test Equipment) in the following guides: ISO 9000, QS 9000, ISO 10012-1, and DOD-STD-2000-2A.
- Highest quality glass masters – grids and stage scales.
- Steel and ceramic masters for squareness and Z-axis measurements.
- Laboratory grade Ceramic master blocks for contact measurement equipment.
- Magnification glass scales for optical comparators.
ACC’s facility offers temperature/humidity controlled environment; ESD safe, conductive flooring, ionized and HEPA filtered air.
- ACC stocks most commonly needed repair items
- Bulbs! All types and makes – please call with your needs.
Separate areas for:
- discrepant material or items awaiting repair
- work in process
- completed repair and calibration work
Recall System – We call you!
Cybermetric Gagetrack Calibration software
Calibrations scheduled 3-6 weeks in advance of customer due date.
Samples of Certificates of Accuracy and Optical Compliance
Certificate of Accuracy
Certificate of Optical Compliance
Warning Statement for Out of Tolerance Equipment